You can now download your Historic Hansard search results as a CSV formatted file for further analysis or offline checking. It’s easy, just:
- Construct and refine your search as normal, until you have set of results you want to download.
- Scroll to the bottom of the results page, and click on the Download all results as a CSV file button.
- Depending on the size of the result set it can take a while to generate the CSV file. For this reason, download requests are placed in a queue for processing. You will be emailed when your file is ready.
- Enter your email in the box.
- Click the Create CSV button.
- Once your email arrives, just click on the supplied link and the download should start immediately. This link will expire after 24 hours.
The CSV file should open in any spreadsheet program or text editor.
Your email is only used to let you know your download is ready – it won’t be stored or shared.